Super Duplex Stainless Steel Forged Flanges
DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL FLANGES GlenFlange is a supplier of flanges in different types of material that we divide in: alloy steel, duplex/super duplex steel, nickel alloys/ Titanium and copper nickel alloys. Duplex stainless flanges provides excellent resistant to weathering and a very great...
DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL FLANGES
GlenFlange is a supplier of flanges in different types of material that we divide in: alloy steel, duplex/super duplex steel, nickel alloys/ Titanium and copper nickel alloys. Duplex stainless flanges provides excellent resistant to weathering and a very great mechanical strength. We also provide the flanges in various sizes & dimensions as required by the customers.
Specifications and Steel Grades:
· Alloy Steel: ASTM A182 F1/ F5/ F9/ F11/ F22/ F91/ etc.
· Stainless Steel: ASTM A182 F304/ 304L/ 304H/ 316/ 316L/ 317/ 317L/ 321/ 310/ 347/904L/ etc.
· Super Stainless Steel: ASTM 904L, B625-N08904, 317, 317L, 254SMO
· Duplex & Super Duplex Steel: ASTM / ASME SA 276 UNS NO. S 31803, S 32205, S 32550, S 32750, S 32760, etc.
· 70/30 Copper - Nickel Alloy, 90/10 Copper - Nickel Alloy, 80/20 Copper - Nickel Alloy
· High Strength AND
· Duplex UNS S31803/S32205 is a ferritic-austenitic stainless combining high mechanical strength, ductility and hardness with excellent resistance to corrosion and erosion.
· Oil and gas industry
· Offshore platforms
· Heat exchangers
· Process and service water systems
· Chemical process industries
· High pressure plants and seawater piping
· Utility and industrial scrubber systems
· Because of its resistance to chloride pitting and stress-corrosion cracking, S31803/S32205 is finding wide use in place of austenitic stainless steels for handling solutions containing chlorides such as in marine scrubbers. As a result of its wear, erosion and corrosion resistance, S31803/S32205 is particularly suitable for pumps, agitators and other critical components handling hot corrosive slurries.
· Special mention should be made of its performance in the production of fertilizer grade phosphoric acid by the "wet" process where the alloy finds extensive application.
TyPE OF FLANGES
· Weld Neck Flanges – WNRF
· Socket Weld Flanges - SWRF
· Slip On Raise Face - SORF
· Blind Raise Face – BLRF
· Lap Joint
· Screwed (Threaded)
· Long Weld Neck
· Spectacle Blind
· Ring Joint
· Large Dia Ring
· high mechanical property at room temperature;
· considerable resistance to oxidation at high temperatures;
· considerable resistance to tense corrosion;
· good weldability.
Resistance to corrosion.
Excellent resistance to localised corrosion (intergranular, pitting and intersticial stress corrosion). The normal CPT is 35°C. The stress corrosion cracking (SCC) or stress-corrosion for the chlorination is over 150°C.
Working temperature must be maintained at between -50°C and 300°C as this material is fragile.
TEST CERTIFICATION :
Our materials are tested to relevant standard and wherever possible we give original copy of test certificate with heat number as well as Govt. approved Laboratories test copy of test certificate can also be provided. We supply the material under inspection of any third party inspection agency as per the Client’s requirements such as:
· Bv- Bureau VERITAS Industrial Services (India) Pvt. Ltd
· Lloyds Inspection Agency
· Irs – International Register Of Shipping (Irs)
· Dnv – Det Norske Veritas
· Tcs – Tata Consultancy Services
· Tuv India
We're one of the leading Flange Materials suppliers approved by LR, DNV-GL, ABS, BV and KR. Should you have any interested in our super duplex stainless steel forged flanges used in shipbuilding industry, welcome to place orders. The customized service is also available. Please feel free to get the price list and quotation with us.
- Previous: ASTM ASME Stainless Steel Pipe Flanges and Fittings
- Next: SANS 1123 600/4, 1000/4, 1600/4, 2500/4, 4000/4 Threaded Flanges